28.9.16

Baby's coming home outfit






There is nothing quite like that moment when you welcome a new baby into the world. In those precious first few hours when the dynamic of your family changes forever and you greet this tiny, perfect being it's as though all of time stands still. I remember looking out of the hospital window at dawn when we had gone in for a check up the day that Noah was born and I saw the sun rise beautifully whilst the rest of the world was at peace. Never had I felt more strongly that this day was made for him and entirely in celebration of him!

New life is always miraculous and when I think about my hospital preparations before a baby is due, I always like to plan a celebratory 'coming home' outfit for the little one. For me it signifies a small part of the immense joy and the excitement the family feel at welcoming new life. There is something so amazing as a mother in celebrating the fact that you walk into the hospital as one and then depart hours later as two separate beings. It's just the most magical, incredible experience and I am so thankful and grateful that I get to do this all over again!


I have decided to dress our little one in whites for his coming home. I just think there is something so pure and lovely about a baby dressed in white! 
This little outfit came from M&S and it basically consists of a little top with leggings and a white cardigan with the most gorgeous hood complete with little ears. It's just too cute for words and I can't wait to see him in it for the first time- needless to say it will probably be massive on him!

Mamas, what did you dress your tiny newborns in for their first journeys home?







Love,









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig