6.9.16

Summer, you've been good to us!





With it being back to school week for many, I suppose a lot of us are naturally already thinking about the next season, the onset of autumn and everything we love this time of year for. I've been feeling rather reluctant to let go of summer, partly because we're having our family holiday during these first two weeks of September, and partly because I'm just not ready to let summer go- especially knowing how long our English winters can be!

That said, even I have to admit that there is something so comforting about wrapping up in warm layers, lighting the fire and pottering about in cosy socks! I love it when you look out the window to see the sun piercing through the trees and giving off an ethereal glow to the rich golden browns, reds and yellows of trees as they begin to shed their leaves.

I feel quite aware of the onset of autumn as it brings us closer to our baby's due date and the change our family unit is about to welcome. All of a sudden we can say that 'we're due next month' and something about that makes it all seem very real! 

Summer, you've been good to us this year! Whilst I wouldn't say ours has been restful, I do feel surprisingly prepared and mentally 'ready' to greet autumn and the next few months ahead. I've never had a baby at this time of year before but this time around, I can't think of a nicer way to draw our year to an end!

Right now, we're enjoying some down time as a family, probably the last little stint before bambino 3 arrives so I am cherishing it and savouring the moment! 

I hope you're all having a great week!
Love,


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig