9.1.17

Monday Inspiration!






I'm kick starting this week with some visual inspiration! We've got *fingers crossed* some long-awaited plans for this year and without jinxing them, I know I am going to be spending a lot of time over the coming weeks submerged in the Pinterest home categories...

I have to be honest with you now, I am terrible at keeping up with my Pinterest boards and last night I popped onto my account and realised it was so out of date, I pretty much deleted everything in a bid to start from scratch and rebuild my pin boards. If I had all the time in the world, I would spend a LONG time soaking up all that Pinterest has to offer- there are some seriously talented people in this world!

I'm starting from scratch folks, but you can expect my Pinterest boards to slowly get back on their feet and hopefully become a nice little space to hop over to if ever you find yourself in need of some homey/lifestyle inspiration!

Do come and say hi, even if only to check out my growing obsession with tiles and bi-fold doors- :p you can find me on Pinterest as Bunty Living!

Happy monday!
Love,
*Image taken from Pinterest









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig