31.1.17

Statement style with VQ


Choosing unique buys that have a little more edge is something I have been exploring a lot more recently and I've discovered that sometimes being a bit risky in this way is a great thing because it encourages you to think more consciously about what truly inspires your own sense of creativity. 

Whilst I LOVE fashion and homewares, I have definitely come to avoid fleeting trends because I find they hinder me from exploring my own sense of style, especially if those trends are replicated by every other person when you look down the high street! Maybe it's an age thing; I certainly notice that I'm gradually becoming more confident in styling unapologetically and with greater freedom than the confines found within any given 'seasonal trend.'




When VQ announced their latest collaboration with Lulu Guinness, I have to say, it made me sit up a little! Known for their bright and bold designs, the Lulu Guinness Hepburn MK II is everything I expected it to be, statement, daring and completely fabulous! I knew this would be a timeless radio design that would hold its impact over time and this got me thinking longterm about how I could make the most of such a beautiful piece.

Placing this radio on the mantle, bedside or even the kitchen instantly draws the eye as a focal piece. It totally demands attention and I can't help but applaud the design for really encouraging me to be more adventurous in attempting to style such a showstopper. 




I really love the way it 'happily clashes' with a lot of scheme's I've played about with. The busy, monochromatic detailing of black lips might not do it for everyone aesthetically, but I think it's such a fun take on the ever popular Hepburn MK II that has graced the decor of many a home!  

With all the usual Hepburn features such as DAB radio and Bluetooth speaker, this radio is all about bringing people together and enjoying music with the ones you love. My boys all love this particular design, so much so that I think I am going to struggle to decide exactly where to keep it...I think this radio might end up being moved all over the house and used in every room- I certainly hope so!




 VQ have kindly given me a discount code to offer my readers 20% off any of their radios! Simply type BUNTY20 in at the checkout to receive your discount- right in time for Valentine's day perhaps!? Happy Shopping!

Love,















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig