15.2.17

Brushing away the winter cobwebs!





Just lately I've noticed the weather beginning to soften. The afternoon's have been starting to really beckon us outside and we've even glimpsed the kind of temperatures that have filled us with longing for spring! *Can't wait* 
Recently, we've been taking full advantage of breaking the boys out and letting them burn off their never-ending energy. Something about just being in the deep countryside makes me feel like we're finally shaking off those winter cobwebs and looking forward to what the rest of 2017 is going to bring.



Joules very kindly kitted us out with some new pieces of clothing to wear on our countryside rambles and I thought I would take a moment to tell you why they've become firm favourites of ours this season. Shall we talk heavy denim? Let's be honest, I'm a mum, heavy denim just works full-stop for me. It covers, smoothes and keeps me cosy too and so when this denim dress arrived at the front door, I was really excited to finally break free of my post pregnancy jeans that have been glued to me since October! 
Swinging back and forth in the mirror, I felt so comfortable yet feminine wearing this dress. It's easy to move in and the perfect length too, but it's also stylish and simple to accessorise for daytime. Denim can be so underrated in general but this dress has transformed my appreciation for the fabric. And come summer I know it will still have its place in my wardrobe as a dress which could be worn with bare legs, trainers or ankle boots -whichever way!






I've teamed it here with this cosy jacket and these leopard print Chelsea boots which I've had my eye on for such a long time. Aside from the easy colour combination of navy and browns, (tell me what they don't go with?!) I also love how this look comes off as relaxed yet still a little polished. The Chelsea boots are stunning and something I've learnt along the way is that Joules certainly know how to make a comfy shoe, for sure! I've been living in these and I love how they bring such a cool edge to whatever I pair them with!



  The boys were sent matching coats and i'll be honest, when they first tried them on I don't know who was more excited, me or them!? As always, the sizes are so true to form and fit each of them like a glove. Having three sons it's so nice to know that these coats will stand the test of time and be able to be handed down as they grow. Little Joshua will certainly do well out of them anyway!










 Even though we were lucky enough to be gifted these items, Joules are honestly one of those outfitters that are worth every penny and I've enjoyed buying from them for years. The fabric quality is always so lovely and the clothes do actually last. As a mother of three boys, I can't be buying new clothes every single day for them so it's definitely good to know investing in Joules is investing in years of wear ahead and not just a season!

If you'd like a closer peek at the boys coats, I've linked below to them...


Love,

*Post in collaboration with Joules










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig