11.2.17

Peas in a pod



I'm not a big jewellery wearer, I suppose with little fingers so very close to me much of the time, I worry about the high probability of breakages! But the children know I have a special 'treasure box' which houses my jewellery and, like the little magpies they are, they LOVE nothing more than to sit with me and have a good old rifle through everything.

One of my Christmas gifts this year was this beautiful golden 'peas in a pod' necklace housing three little pearls in a gold pod. My mother in Law gifted me this and as I unwrapped it I realised in an instant why she chose it for me.


The 'peas' are such a sweet reminder of my children, my very own three peas in a pod and what better way to be mindful of them than to wear a symbolic necklace around my neck? I think it's such a beautiful idea to wear jewellery that really represents something to you. Considering I don't opt for loud, striking pieces often, the delicate and understated design of this piece is very much in line with the kinds of styles I would choose for myself and I love it!



I also love that this necklace is like a little time capsule for me, it will always remind me of the time in my life when I was a mother to three. I've never made any secret of the fact that we would love a big family and hopefully we will be blessed with more children down the line, but I will always treasure this as a perfect reminder of the time in my life where I had three peas in a pod.

Love,













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig