23.2.17

Embracing Pantone's 'Greenery'





I have to admit that when Pantone announced 'greenery' as their colour of the year, I didn't really think too much about it initially. In fact, it wasn't until I was asked to summarise my thoughts about the colour for an editorial piece that I really stopped to consider how infusing a living space with a specific colour could make such a difference.

When I think of the colour green, I'm sure I am not the only one who instantly associates it with plants, nature, growth and general wellbeing. At least these are the kinds of thoughts that subconsciously spring to my mind when I'm trekking it through fields with my boys and they're definitely not bad vibes to imitate indoors either! 



Being able to bring nature inside is so appealing to me, even more so as we find ourselves on the cusp of spring. It's such a fresh reminder of the newness of life and, since making more of an effort to bring accents of green into our living spaces, I've found myself really conscious of how much I've enjoyed all things green lately.
Whilst I'm definitely not going to be painting the walls green any time soon, I do think using accents of the colour here and there can be a really effective way to reap the benefits of outside. Indoor plants are such an obvious way to bring the outdoors in and I have to say, I have been really enjoying having something a little longer lasting than a bunch of flowers!





Are you an indoor plant person too?

Love,

































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig