27.2.17

Spring accents with Dunelm




Even if it is still chucking it down out there, I refuse to let these seemingly endless clouds dampen my spirits- especially when it comes to home decor this season! 
Speaking of which, there are so many lovely little pieces around the shops which have had me itching to throw myself into the world of interior design! I feel like I am only just beginning to appreciate the vast difference a few carefully placed accents can bring to a space, invigorating it with light, colour and a much craved sense of calm at the end of the day.







Dunelm recently got in touch asking me to work with them on their Spring/Summer 2017 campaign over on Instagram and I was very kindly gifted a voucher to stock up on some of their new season pieces. And oh my...I could certainly have filled my trolley right up when I got perusing the aisles over the weekend!





 It seems that this season, clear cut and fresh home accents are all the rage with a heavy emphasis on natural stones; a trend that is sympathetic to the ongoing home- interiors obsession for all things hygge, lagom and geometric! Aside from these lifestyle and interior trends, I have also been throwing myself into the Pantone-fuelled greenery movement which has had me wanting to put plants in every room! 



Dunelm have their own fresh take on taking such popular trends and making them accessible to everyone. I have thoroughly enjoyed studying their new season catalogue and taking note of how they are producing accessories for the home that are seasonally relevant AND very on trend! 








Two of my favourite items in this little haul were both marble and came in the shape of a geometric (and extremely heavy) tea light holder and a white marble chopping board. (Not just for kitchens, folks!) Aside from my alterior motive in choosing camera- friendly pieces, I wanted to really experiment with the popular trend for using natural stone decoratively. I'm truly trying to embrace minimalism (both as a stylistic preference and for the way it basically means I keep on top of things being tidy, neat and organised!) I'm loving the way Dunelm make it so easy to do this and to really enjoy getting the home Spring- ready with their gorgeous new collections.





I'm always so very grateful when brands wish to work with me. I find it incredibly motivating and love the way collaborations inspire me to grow in my enthusiasm for photography and to challenge myself with carving new content that will (hopefully) speak to a wider audience. Thank you Dunelm for reaching out to me! 

Love,




























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig