26.5.14

Big Church Day Out: Day 2!


Hello everyone! I meant to post this last night but we got home very late after another jam-packed day of fun at Big Church Day Out and I literally crashed into my bed! Sorry!
The weather was amazing yesterday, I realised after I got home that my face had burnt-even though I was shaded by my sunhat and had sunglasses on all day! But it was so good to get some proper sun on our skin, chilling out with some awesome bands and eating far too much 'fast food'! Noah was understandably a little bit tired today but he was smiley and happy all the same which made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the festival vibe.






I couldn't not show you the beautiful home that has hosted the event. Isn't it gorgeous?! Not to mention the stunning views across the countryside...I felt quite at home here!





I hope you all had a lovely weekend...I don't know about you guys, but the weeks seem to be flying past at the moment! Is anyone hoping to go to any of the music festivals this year?! 

Love Bunty!
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig