30.5.14

New Hair!

Hello lovlies, I took myself along to the hairdresser's this afternoon and decided to have a good bit of the length taken off my hair. I opted for a graduated long(ish) bob with plenty of layers for that 'va va voom' full look. I'm beyond pleased with the results, more so because maintenance-wise, this is going to be so much easier to style and look after.
Recently I've found that I just haven't enjoyed having long hair at all. In the mornings i've tended to pull it up into a top knot and leave it there all day- just because I get so annoyed at it being in the way when I'm chasing after a certain little monkey. It's just not practical at the moment! But as we are heading towards summer, I figured shorter hair would be a good option, easy, fresh and light! What do you think?
xXx







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig