9.5.14

Favourite Skincare Products

Hi everyone! Another lovely day today, we’ve been enjoying the warm sun and seeing all the lovely flowers springing to life in our local park. One of my husband's brothers is staying with us for a few days so we have been showing him around our new hometown and it’s been so much fun! Anyway, today I wanted to show you a few of the skincare products I have been loving recently.

Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser:
This is such a beautiful cleanser guys, seriously it smells divine! It has this wonderful peach scent which is so delicate at the same time. It claims to be ‘rich in plant extracts’ and to ‘remove makeup, purify and soften the skin in one easy step’. I wasn’t particularly on the market for another makeup remover as I’ve tried so many recently, but this is actually really lovely and comfortable on my skin. I love that it’s so gentle, it doesn’t need washing off which, in my humble opinion, puts it right up there with the best travelling skincare products!



Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:
At the moment I love wearing this under my makeup, and I apply it just before I put my makeup on in the morning. I like how luxurious this feels on my skin. It’s silky and smooth and has a beautiful scent. I won’t go into crazy detail as I have already done a full review of this product here, but if you're looking for a little pick me up for your skin, look no further than this delightful little tube!



Clarins Eye Contour Gel:
I’ve used this a few times in the mornings, when I tend to suffer most with puffiness around the eye area and I really like how cooling and gentle this gel is when your face is still in that ‘waking up’ mode first thing! I always feel like this really helps to prepare my eye area for makeup, especially if I am applying it early in the morning. I think it would also make a brilliant travelling companion for tired eyes!



Clarins Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask:
I’ve been applying this to my eye area for 5-10 mins at a time and then, if needed, wiping away the excess with some cotton wool. I tend to use this in the evenings before bed as a little 'pick me up' for my eye area. It’s luxuriously smooth and refreshing on the skin, Clarins never go wrong in my opinion and this product definitely stands as a great example. My eyes feel prepped and pampered before bed which is just so relaxing and puts me in a great frame of mind for sleep!



Nivea Refreshing Wash Gel:
I've really got into using this in the mornings and evenings to clean my face. I just really like how smooth and gentle it feels as I had been finding the washes with microbeads in too rough for everyday use. Although I do exfoliate my face once or twice a week, I really try to keep exfoliating to a minimum because it always feels quite harsh! But for a cheap drugstore facial wash, this really does a good job of keeping my skin clean, clear and refreshed!

Okay guys, so those are my current favourite skincare products…what are your favourites?

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig