29.5.14

Noah's Nursery


As promised countless times, I have finally gotten around to taking some snaps of Noah's new room. It's pretty much finished now in terms of decor and furniture and so I thought I would give you all a little 'tour' of his den!
 As per usual, I took a lot of inspiration from Pinterest which was so much fun to scour! Incase you're intersected to know, the wardrobe is from Ikea and the cot is from Amazon.
I hope you like! 


I love this bunting- we bought it at the weekend at BCDO . It's handmade by the lady who had a stall in the main tent. She had every letter of the alphabet in various different colours and styles. We liked the taupe and navy colours best and so opted for a mix of the two. The letters just slide onto the twine string to create a simple but effective garland! I can definitely see myself having a go at making my own!












Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig