24.5.14

Little boys and Ambulances


Reflecting on the week we have had has made me feel very thankful for all the blessings and good things in our family. On thursday my little boy took a tumble on the corner of a skirting board and punctured just above his eyebrow. After having the paramedics over, his wound was tidied up and glued and we are all so relieved that it wasn't a worse situation.



Noah is going to be fine, but at the time my heart was breaking because my little solider was hurt and there was little I could do to help. I've never been around a scare like that before, but when it's your own child you're trying to help it was very hard for me to keep calm in that moment.



As a mother, every worst scenario plays through your mind as you hold your child waiting for the ambulance to arrive which is, I must say, chilling. But it certainly puts things in perspective for me and for our family. I have entrusted my family to God and in moments of trial I know I have to hold onto that trust whatever happens.


Wishing you all a blissful weekend!
Bunty
xXx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Sorry to hear about that! Hope he's okay now :) It's horrible when things like that happen. Very sad. Archie had a trip in the ambulance recently too. He had an allergic reaction to the milk in Aptamil cereal :( Enjoyed the ride though! Fell asleep straight away! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig