12.5.14

Mac makeup


Hello again everyone! Today Im reviewing a couple of makeup purchases from Mac which I picked up the other day. Mac is one of those brands that are often talked about, more often praised, but sadly until now I have NEVER lived near a Mac counter which has made it bloomin' difficult to get hold any items! Personally, I don't really like buying makeup online as it can be a bit hit and miss with knowing exactly what colour you're choosing. I always enjoy the fun of 'trying before you buy' haha. Anyway, ramble ramble...I picked up two items last week, both of which I am very happy with. 

Firstly, I bought Mac's skin enhancer illuminateur in the shade 'adjust.' Complicated as the name sounds, this is to all intents and purposes, a primer designed to sit underneath your makeup and help to even out your skin tone whilst enhancing radiance. I actually quite like wearing this without a foundation on top as it feels very minimal whilst notably making my skin look fresher and brighter. It's the kind of product I can imagine wearing lots during the summer months when I prefer less full coverage makeup. A smidge of this armed with a dab of concealer might just be my ticket to a healthy summer glow!




The second product I picked up was a glaze lipstick in the shade 'Well Loved'. This, my friends, is the perfect nude.  It's so creamy and glides on my lips effortlessly, making them feel both glamorous and hydrated. Now when it comes to Mac lipsticks, I would happily buy up the lot, but I think my better half might have something to say about it! haha. Nonetheless, every girl should have a staple nude lipstick to rely on and this one is perfect because it's so versatile, i'm convinced it would accompany just about any outfit or style and totally work! Also, as you can see from the swatch, it's a very gentle colour, a class A nude in my opinion. What I love most is that this really makes my lips look like my lips- but better! A total win, right?




I hope you've all had a great start to your week...what are you favourite Mac makeup products?

Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig