4.11.15

Garden dreams





I have never particularly claimed to be 'green fingered' in the least. I love the idea of growing my own flowers and vegetables, pruning mature gardens and parading around in wellies. But, let's face it, up until this point i've never been a proud owner of my very own garden! 
One of the things I am most looking forward to about our escape to the country, is having a garden for the children to run around in. We're very lucky in that the house we are preparing to move into has a gorgeous lawn at the back which overlooks paddocks and beautiful country vistas.



Whilst I definitely need to start reading up on the 'how to's' when it comes to growing anything in the garden, it has been nice to get excited about the thought and Noah seems to be really catching on to the idea.
He loves tearing around outdoor spaces and with apples falling left, right and centre from Grandma's trees. He has been particularly interested in exploring the fruits of this year's crop! 





Noah loves anything to do with water and generally making a mess, so when he spotted me looking at one of Grandma's watering cans, he absolutely had to give me a hand in 'watering the fallen apples'. Yeah...talk about a creative little mind!




After living in the city in Portsmouth, I feel extremely lucky to be able to offer our littles ample garden space to run around and burn off their (seemingly endless) energy. And who knows...maybe there will be a little Bunty Living veg patch on the blog next year?!

We shall see!

Love Bunty
xXx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig