6.11.15

Gloomy autumn days



I know we are getting stuck into November now and general darkness seems to be the order of the day, but recently it seems to have been particularly gloomy out there.

 I have found myself pining for those long, balmy summer evenings we enjoyed just a couple of months back. There's nothing like being able to sit in the garden late into the evening and watch the night sky light up, is there?

The cold has definitely jumped up (or down) a notch in recent weeks and I can feel it right down to my bones at the moment, hence why I am cracking out the warm layers! I always particularly love burgundy and mustard tones in the autumn, they seem to be such universally flattering colours and look beautiful against the natural landscapes and rich tones of the season.



I don't own many scarfs and when we were in Lincoln last week, I found myself caught out on a particularly cold day. I popped into New Look and bought this navy and mustard, oversized one. It's lovely and big which makes it easy to wear in lots of different ways. I opted for the classic wrap around to really keep that chill at bay!

Are you a scarf person? What are your favourites?
Love Bunty
xXx











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig