11.11.15

Nars Copacabana



Last week Eddy and I took a little day trip to London go to the Laura Ashley press day. Afterwards we had time spare to just wander through the streets and enjoy a 'date day' sans les enfants!
We popped into Space NK where Eddy treated me to the Nars Copacabana illuminater. Boy, have I heard wonderful things about this! I've wanted to try this for about three years now but as we don't have a Nars counter close to home, i've never gone out of my way to purchase one.


This silky smooth illuminator has the creamiest, most lovely consistency that glides flawlessly over the skin. You can wear it in a variety of ways: mixed in with your liquid foundation, over the top of your foundation to highlight your face or even on its own to add a little dewy luminance to your natural complexion.
I've had mine for a week now and have been wearing it in different ways and so far I love it. It stays on the skin all day and really compliments my very 'English rose' complexion. I particularly like to wear it by mixing a small amount into my liquid foundation and applying it all over my face using a foundation brush. The result is a very fresh, dewy glow. 


The great thing about liquid illuminaters is that they can be worn without foundation. If you don't like foundation or prefer a slightly more natural look, just a touch of this on the tops of your cheekbones, brow bones and cupids bow, can really enhance the look of your natural skin. It's a beautiful little weapon against this dull, dreary weather but i'm sure it will also be a lovely summer makeup essential too!

If you're thinking about trying something similar, I would suggest The Body Shop's own radiant highlighter as a pretty decent dupe for this. I've actually used The Body Shop's version for years and still have a tube sitting in my makeup bag! I would honestly say that the Nars' one is a little more heavy duty and long wearing but it's easy enough to top up on the go, so I would highly recommend The Body Shop's as a cheaper alternative.

You can purchase the Nars illuminator in a variety of shades here
You can also check out The Body Shop's radiant highlighter here 

Are you a fan of Nars products?

Love Bunty
xXx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig