8.2.16

Celebrating Spring with Laura Ashley



 Recently, I’ve really been enjoying skipping ahead to spring in my head and beginning to allow my daydreaming to inspire little changes in and around our home. Infusing our decor with touches of pinks here and there and adding flowers to just about every corner possible has really helped to warm the overall feel of our home. 

We’ve been enjoying break throughs of blue sky and pure sunshine this week and I’ve been savouring the sweet smell of spring in the air every time I’ve stepped outside to drink in the glorious daylight!
I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for spring to take hold of our weather fronts and our homes!


I thought I would share with you a couple of accessories to our lounge area that I’ve been using to lift our grey, wintery scheme these past couple of weeks.
 These gorgeous scatter cushions by Laura Ashley are such a welcome sight first thing in the morning. The colours really pop against the muted tones in our lounge and I just love how the beautiful floral embroidery helps to bring vibrance to the living area.




It’s been a long old winter and sometimes it can feel like certain rooms of the house get 'stuck' in the season. I find adding touches of colour here and there to be such a fail safe way of reviving tired schemes and bringing life and visual interest to a room. I’ve been really loving these cushions for that purpose, they’re beautifully soft and really catch your eye as you walk into a room. I think because the rest of our scheme is quite cold/neautral, a pop of bright fuchsia instantly demands your attention and helps to infuse our living area with some long awaited spring vibes!





Possibly my favourite new piece for the season is this beautiful glass lamp, also by Laura Ashley. This lamp is rather special as the glass dome lifts from the mirror base, allowing you to fill it with whatever you desire. I have been experimenting with filling mine with pretty trinkets, fresh flowers and bulbs to create a little focal point out of this side table. I love the creativity of this design though. It's extremely versatile for various rooms of the house and I know I will enjoy moving it around our home and finding different ways to style it!




There are lots of ways you can inject a little spring into your home in preparation for the season. My two top tips are to use fresh flowers and accents of colour to refresh your living areas. Laura Ashley really excel when it comes to inspiring us with ideas to  take advantage of the season in our homes. I’ve been really enjoying these key pieces from their new collection and I know there are so many other pieces which would just be gorgeous too!

I hope this inspires you to enjoy celebrating the season in your home. Why not pop over to Laura Ashley to see what other goodies they might be able to tempt you with?

Love,



Disclaimer: Whilst I was kindly gifted the products mentioned above for the purposes of this post, all opinions expressed are authentic and representative of Bunty Living.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig