15.2.16

Raising Those Rascals


I've so enjoyed getting out and about with the boys recently. Every little thing seems so magical and wonderful to them. From spotting planes flying in the sky to pointing out creepy crawlies on the ground- I love how my littles ones teach me to not take anything for granted!



We spent some time simply exploring in the garden the other day and both Noah and Jonah were in their element just scampering about, wanting to touch, feel and climb on just about everything! I totally forget how interesting blind corners, steps, gravel, trees and plants can be to toddlers. All these new textures to explore and such determination to understand what they're seeing. It's really lovely to be around them, watching them learn at their own paces.



I feel as though Jonah will just take off with his walking any day now! He is so determined and, if these photos don't already reveal, he definitely wants to run before he can walk! I so treasure this fleeting moment in a toddlers development; he still needs me to hold his hands and walk with him but he is edging closer to independence each day.


 It's amazing how this job of being a mother is full of parallels that prepare you to 'let go' of your children. Sometimes it's a physical letting go and sometimes more of a mental preparation, either way I know I am growing as a parent alongside my children!



How was last week for you? I hope you're feeling revived and ready for spring, it's really beginning to show everywhere, isn't it?! Such a promising time of year, I think!

How about these gorgeous photos to bring a smile to your coffee break?  I've been really enjoying the uploads over on the Instagram hashtag these past couple of weeks. It's becoming such a refreshing space to go and see normal family life being played out. I love that it's REAL! It's not about pretending to be on top of it at all times, or falsifying parenthood as 'picture perfect' and rosy all the time.

 How cute is this sweet little monkey- even if he is pulling apart his mamas gorgeous lounge?! (Top left by @we.made.this.home). And I just adore this blackboard complete with disney characters lined up below? I love that it totally implies family life and the love between parents and children in such a subtle, creative way. Thanks to @soprettylily for sharing!
This beautiful photo by the_catsoutthebag (bottom left) is just so precious! A gorgeous strong boy recovering and enjoying some well deserved toast in bed- what a poppet! 
Finally, can you spot the cheeky little princess hiding in our final photo? I have been a huge admirer of Lowri from @littlemaldod for a long time. She always has the most beautiful, inspiring photos on her Instagram and I love these sneaky little insights into her family and home- thanks for sharing!


As always, it is a huge pleasure to get to share in Raising Those Rascals together. I'm so grateful to all of you mamas for joining in and supporting this little community week in and week out! Thank you especially to these four mamas above who have inspired this post. 

I hope you all have a beautiful week ahead,
Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig