9.2.16

Half term style with Joules!







Even though our two boys are not of school age yet, I still find myself getting excited for the holidays. I like to take full advantage of half term and make an extra effort to get out and about as a family and do things together. 

There have been some beautiful glimpses of sun recently and I am hopeful that come next week, we will be able to venture out and do some real exploring together. There are beautiful woods nearby and I know Noah will be in his element running about, collecting creepy crawlies and scaling the trees…well, in his own make-belief way!

 One of my favourite things about Joules is that they cater so brilliantly for adventurous little guys and I have never once questioned Joules ability to create gorgeous pieces for both boys and girls. They just go that extra mile to make their clothing comfortable, stylish and appealing to little eyes. I know I can always count on Joules to get the balance right!

I wanted to share with you a couple of items from the new boys collection that I have been loving lately. First up is this simple, yet gorgeous crew neck sweatshirt. It looks so cosy and lightweight- a truly perfect piece for the transitioning seasons! I really love the finish of this in the waffle texture of the fabric and think the pop of orange against the grey really works. As a basic wardrobe essential, I think this would be a great piece for our boys to layer under their jackets as we pull our wellies on and get outside this half term!

I also absolutely LOVE this rocket appliqué teeshirt. Noah is going through his ‘obsessed with all things that fly’ phase and he currently loves rockets. I’ve made my mind up to purchase this for him because I know he will love it just as much as I do. Everything about this design from the backpack style to the union jack detail is just gorgeous. I can totally visualise Noah wearing this, charging around the garden and imagining himself launching into space! This is definitely the kind of tee that will see adventure and encourage a whole lot of fun!

Oh there are some gorgeous pieces for our littles in Joules...I could definitely continue this post forever! What are your favourites? I have been totally swooning over these and more of their new collections! And don't get me started on the baby section! Ahh!

Hope you're all having a great week!

Love,



Disclaimer: This post was written in collaboration with Joules and for which I was remunerated. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig