2.2.16

Something special this Valentines day with Cheerz



Can you believe that February is here already?! I feel as though I have only just packed the Christmas decorations away and yet here we are with Valentines day around the corner and the promise of Spring in the air!
I have to admit, I am a bit of a sucker for celebrating Valentines day. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea and there are always those who would argue that you should celebrate your better half every day of the year, but I like to think of it as an opportunity to really make an extra effort. It can be such a lovely occasion after all! 
The January blues are well and truly behind us and now it’s time to focus on the next month and Valentines day just so happens to be in the calendar!



 Last year the lovely people at Cheerz contacted me to review their Cheerzbox: a box of 30-45 photographs that I had selected via their app on my phone. This year, to celebrate Valentines day they have released a special edition Love Cheerz Box along with their photo Love Strips which I think are a brilliant way to offer something a little bit special for your your loved one this Valentines day.


I was so excited to have been asked to review a Love box and set of Love photo strips and let you all know my thoughts. Well, aside from how effortlessly easy the whole process of ordering is, these prints are of such a high quality, I know we will continue to order our family prints from Cheerz in the future. The love strips are such a fun and unique way to remember special memories. In fact, when ours arrived and I pulled the strips out of their envelope, it instantly jogged my memory right back to the time Eddy and I took photos in a photo booth on our honeymoon. These have such a cool, retro vibe and would look so amazing as a decorative feature in the home or office space.





When I ordered my box of photos, again I was delighted with how easy  it was to navigate the app and quickly select photos I wanted to send to print. Upon arrival I was again really delighted with the print quality and how the images appeared to pop off the page with colour. I also love that there is space at the bottom of each print to caption them if you so choose. What a perfect way to keep hold of treasured memories and be reminded of their significance in years to come?!



Having ordered from Cheerz twice now, I have to say I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone who may be looking to print off their photos quickly, easily and at a very reasonable price! I love our two boxes and we often sit and have a flick through them, remembering all the details around how each photo came to be. I honestly think these would make such a sweet gift this Valentines day! 
Have you made a visit to the Cheerz website yet? We love it!


I hope you're all having a great week so far!
Love,






*Disclaimer: Whilst I was generously gifted the opportunity to print my photos via the Cheerz app, all opinions expressed are authentic and representative of Bunty Living.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig