11.2.18

The tassel earring



If ever there was a trend that was made for me, this one has to be it!
I feel like 2017 was the year of the tassel earring; I mean they were just everywhere, weren't they?!


I couldn't help but fall completely head over heels and I unintentionally built up quite the collection in the process! It's kinda odd because I normally dodge trends for their lack of longevity, I suppose I'd much rather spend my money on something that I will love forever and feel like I get my monies' worth in that sense.
However, whether tassels stay or go, right now I am slightly obsessed with having as much fun as I can with them. I think for me, they are just such an easy way to finish a makeup look, or hairstyle off AND on days where you're just pottering at home, barefaced, I find popping some fun earrings in has become a great little mood-booster for me. 

I know,  I know-I'm easily pleased!


I've guess I've always been a bit of a sucker for a statement earring and somehow, having three boys hasn't put me off yet. (We might have gotten close once or twice when some little fingers locked around my lobes and yanked!) But on the whole, I've had a really happy relationship with my ears and choice of earrings! :p


What's your accessory weakness? Are you a statement earring gal like me?












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig