17.8.14

Berrys and Grey

Whilst we were at Polzeath beach in Cornwall last week, I took several opportunities to have a little look around the local shops and came across Berry's and Grey. I remember popping in last year and wishing I could buy everything on offer! This year was no different. As you walk in, still able to hear the rolling waves on the nearby beach, you are surrounded by beautiful treasures for the home, some with a nautical theme, others with a more quaint cottage style. Rows of beautiful pastel kew botanical gardening pots stand before you, all filled with goodies for the home. As you move through the shop, the highly polished style of modern furniture glistens at you. Mirrors and ornaments are gathered alongside stunning lamps and light shades which hang above creating a both exciting and enticing arrangement of possibilities for your own home.
I felt really inspired by some of the gift ideas and decor ideas alike and I thought you might enjoy a virtual perusal of these lovely shelves...












I hope you enjoyed these snaps as much as I did! You can check out the beautiful website and online shop here for more information.

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig