27.8.14

Detox dinner!


After what has pretty much been a whole month on the road and countless 'quick fixes' for dinner which weren't necessarily always health conscious, tonight I have begun a bit of a detox week where I am going to be cramming in lots of veggies and fruit! 
Tonight I made a simple salad with plenty of veggies, topped with a slice of salmon. Eddy wasn't eating with us so I just prepared enough for Noah and I and, if I do say so myself, it was delicious!
It was so easy to make: I literally popped two pieces of salmon in the oven to heat and whilst they were heating up I tossed some lettuce leaves, baby tomatoes, cucumber, celery and mozzarella cheese into a bowl and divided the portions into mine and a smaller version for Noah. When the salmon was cooked, I seasoned mine with a touch of pepper and used a vinaigrette dressing for the salad...mmm!
Simple, quick and packed full of goodness, this little recipe will be making a quick return to our table, i'm sure!

Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig