28.8.14

Sniffly noses and a colouring in day



This morning Noah and I came down with full on British Winter colds which was no fun at all! I slightly suspected something was up with Noah last night as he went to bed a bit unhappy and sniffly, but neither of us were prepared for this morning! We've both felt really under the weather today and so we have had a bit of a chill out, just mooching around the house and doing a few bits and pieces together. 
This afternoon I thought it would be fun to get my 'artsy box' out and get Noah playing with the crayons etc. We sat together at the kitchen table and he 'coloured in' daddy's diary for him whilst I had a go at making some simple occasion cards.
It was really nice to do something like this together and I think it distracted him from feeling poorly. 










These crayons are ones I bought about four years ago on one of the Morton summer holidays. I picked them up from a little shop in Padstow thinking they were so cute! As you can see, they are made of natural wood and have been cleverly made into crayons, outer layer intact! Little did I know at the time they would become my baby's first colouring crayons!


Sorry about the dark photos, I took these ones this evening and it was getting dark already at 7pm! 

Have a lovely evening everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig