7.8.14

Holidaying at home

(This charming caravan took pride of position on the front lawn of our holiday house in Dorset. Complete with built-in wood burner, I would have loved to get my hands on it and do it up for some serious camping holidays!)


As our week in Dorset has drawn to a close I have been reflecting on how lovely it is to 'holiday at home', in England. I always have a hankering to explore more of the world, but I am also all too aware that our homeland is full of natural beauty and plenty of places I've still yet to discover! 

We have a couple of days before we head down to Cornwall for phase two of our summer holiday. This time we will be spending the week with Eddy's family, camping and surfing. I have years of fond memories holidaying with the Mortons down on the north Coast of Cornwall, and I honestly think it is one of the most beautiful places to visit!

Having grown up in Devon, I have a deep love of the West Country and, for me, Cornwall epitomises everything I love about the culture and pace of living in our corner of the country. As we are going to be living fairly simply for the next week, internet access is likely to be limited and so my blogging is going to have to take a back seat. However, I can't wait to show you everything we get up to once I get logged onto some wifi! Hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of posts up there for you all to read!

Happy holidays once again!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig