29.8.14

Best foot forward

One thing I loved about pregnancy last time around was that even though my body shape was changing and getting larger for the most part, my feet stayed the same which, though a small mercy, allowed me to continue wearing my favourite shoes and boots pretty much throughout! 
It sounds silly, but I found it quite challenging coming to terms with maintaining a positive body image, especially after birth. However, knowing that I could wear whatever I pleased on my feet and not having to think twice about it made a nice relief from constantly thinking about what clothes might/ might not work.

As we are heading into autumn, I've been looking at some boots online and seeing what takes my fancy! I think this year I might treat myself to some nice leather boots. It's always tempting to cheap out in New Look or Primark, and much as I love a bargain, I would rather have a quality shoe which I know will last the test of time! 

So, to round off today's hunt, I have brought together a few which caught my eye earlier today...

From Office
Office boots from top left: knee boot, £110, Ted Baker welly, £100, beige Chelsea boot, £85, burgundy Chelsea boot, £78, Tan boot, £60


From Asos and Hunter

From Asos and Hunter, black heeled boot, £75, tan Chelsea boot, £50, Studded Hunter boots, not available, cut out black ankle boot, £90, Blue cutout ankle boot, £42

These Hunter wellies are just gorgeous. I saw a photo of Millie Mackintosh rocking them at The Wireless Music Festival a couple of years ago and really loved them! Sadly, I don't think they are in production anymore, I struggled to find them online anyway. If I find them again though...my goodness I will snap them up!

Anyway, enough of my guilty pleasure shoe indulging! 
Happy weekend everyone,

Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig