27.8.14

Blog support




Whilst at our Youth 2000 retreat last week, I met a lady who recognised me from my blog and wanted to offer her verbal support and tell me how much she enjoyed reading it. I was really taken aback because at the time, Noah was busy playing with her little girl and they were being so funny that I was stifling laughter during a talk we were meant to be listening to! It felt like such a small world that this lovely family would find my blog useful, much less that they would recognise Noah and I sitting there messing about with toys in a marquee! 
I had a couple of lovely chats with this lady and felt I could really connect with her in our mutual raising of children and our Catholic identity. I know there are lots of people who have given me a great deal of confidence by their support of BuntyLiving and I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all sincerely for you support, well wishes and kindness towards my family and I. I hope you continue to enjoy what you read and by all means, if you have any blog requests or thoughts I would love to hear from you!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig