3.12.14

30 weeks pregnant!


Wow guys, the countdown really is on for this baby! I cannot quite believe that I turn 30 weeks pregnant today. I remember at this time in my pregnancy with Noah, I really started getting everything sorted out for his arrival and feeling like now it was time to get some serious 'nesting' on the go. 
So far this time around, I have been far more relaxed (probably too relaxed) about getting organised. But I have scheduled in January as my complete baby organisation month where, hopefully, we will manage to get absolutely everything arranged, washed, bought and organised for this bambino!


 How far along? 30 weeks!

Total weight gain/ measurements: So I gained another pound this week which puts my weight gain at 26lbs! Eek! I have started measuring my tummy again now as it really is getting huge! My waist is gone  29" and my belly is measuring at 41 1/2".

Maternity clothes: In dire need of more! I am getting kinda sick of repeating the same outfit day in and day out as nothing else fits. I have done a little bit of a shop this week, so I will show you a few more pieces in some upcoming posts.

Stretch marks: No new ones...but my belly has expanded so much that I would be surprised to get away scott free!


Sleep: We have been going to bed really late the last few nights as I have been working on some different projects and then wanting some 'chill time' afterwards. But this has meant like 7 hrs sleep on average which, right now, is just not enough! That said, I do feel pretty good but I definitely need to get some more shut-eye at some point lol.

Best moment this week: We have had a couple of really lovely meals with some friends and I just feel so spoiled by their hospitality and friendship. We are so blessed!

Miss anything? Not really


Movement: Lots of movements, wriggles and kicks. Especially in the evenings as that seems to be the time when this one really wakes up!

Food cravings: I have been craving salty things again this week. I'm not sure why, but salt is definitely hitting the spot over sugar.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Not especially.

Gender? Boy!

Labour signs?  A few cramps here and there, but nothing 'labour like'. They could possibly be Braxton hicks or just muscle pain.

Symptoms: Well, this week we are all full of cold again! So that has been our main symptom. One other that, the symptom I have noticed most significantly is shortness of breath. I feel like my lungs are being squashed sometimes which makes getting a full breath quite hard. But when I feel like this, I just make a mental note of it and slow down whatever I'm doing till the sensation passes. It's funny because I don't really remember feeling breathless with Noah, this one is a new symptom!

Belly button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy/moody most of the time? Happy! Hormones seem to have balanced out a bit more recently, praise God!

Looking forward to? A christmassy weekend with friends in two weeks. It's going to be really nice to just chill out together and spend time with my uni friends.


So that is everything for this weeks 3/4 milestone! I know it sounds ridiculous, but this pregnancy is really beginning to 'dawn' on me now. It suddenly feels really real and, as nerve wracking as I find the later stages, I'm getting pretty excited to meet this little one.

Don't forget to check in next week for my 31 week update!
Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig