15.12.14

Christmas baubles



Tonight I have been digging through my Christmas baubles as, with only one more week here at home before we go to my parents for Christmas, I know we need to get the house in the festive spirit while we have the opportunity. I thought I would share some favourites which, I must admit, I am thinking of bringing home to my parents tree, just to get the most out of them over this Christmas season!



Having a toddler in the house has suddenly become a bit of a hazard when it comes to using glass baubles. But it just so happens that all of my favourites are glass! We have already had several breakages this year, though thankfully, my most treasured remain safe. 
One of my ultimate faves is a clear bauble which has gold stars in. I have two of these from M&S last year and they are so beautiful in the way they catch the twinkling fairy light. I also love our homemade clear glass bauble which has our wedding vows on slices of paper inside.








I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peek at some of my favourite Christmas baubles...what are your favourites on your own tree? 
love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig