10.12.14

31 weeks pregnant


Good morning everyone! This week seems to have rolled around very quickly indeed. We are starting to enjoy the work wind-down to Christmas now which means the holidays are going to be here very soon! (Major excitement!) I think we are all ready to take a bit of a break as things have been super busy lately. I'm definitely feeling way more tired too, so I am looking forward to being around the family over Christmas and having lots of willing hands to race after Noah! 

How far along? 31 weeks!

Total weight gain/ measurements: So this week I think my little man had a massive growth spurt. Not only have I seemed to have gained a whole 3 lbs, but he just seems to be really big and strong. I mean, some of the kicks this week have seriously nearly knocked me for six! My waist measures 29 1/2 inches and my tummy is 43 inches. That's two inches larger than last week so I'm pretty sure this little boy is gaining inches too!


Maternity clothes: Post coming on that this week! I am starting to look forward to not wearing maternity clothes and being back in regular ones soon. This pregnancy is starting to come to the end  and I can see the end goal in sight now. As much as I enjoy it, I am looking forward to looking and feeling more like myself. 

Stretch marks: No new ones, but my tummy is quite itchy recently so I am lathering the lotions everyday!
  

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this past week. I'm feeling pretty good even when I don't get as many hours as i'd like...all good preparation!

Best moment this week? Starting Christmas shopping properly got me very excited this week. It just means we will be heading home soon and being surrounded by family. This will be our last Christmas  as a family of three and with Noah being that little bit older, I think it is going to be really magical for him.

Miss anything? Not really!


Movement: As I said above, there has been a lot of movement this week. Not all of it very comfortable either! I really think little man is stocking up on fat stores and filling out in general as I can really feel the difference in his punch power! Haha!

Food cravings: I'm just so hungry all the time! It's a little hard to deal with because when you feel hungry all the time and every week the scales seem to be going up, sometimes I think I am too hard on myself and forget that a lot of weight gain at this stage is purely baby's growth. I'm just trying to keep eating a balanced diet and drink plenty of water to help keep the cravings at bay! 


  Anything making you feel queasy or sick? Heartburn!

Gender? Boy!

Labour signs: Nothing!


Symptoms: Feeling generally quite tired and sore in the afternoons. It's really not all glamorous all the time! Haha! 

Belly button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? On!


  Happy/ moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to? We are staying with some of my old friends from uni this weekend and I can't wait to see them all and have a good catch up.


So that is everything for this week's update! Don't forget to check back next week for my 32 week update!

Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig