23.12.14

Christmas jumpers


I have to admit that this year is the first year I have bought into the whole cliche 'Christmas jumper' trend. However, the shops have been full of designs and, as part of the requested uniform at a recent Christmas dinner with friends, I felt we had better get ours sorted! 



I ended up genuinely liking each jumper though, so much so, that we all decided to wear them for our family Christmas photo! (Another new tradition!) Eddy and Noah's are both from Next and I got mine from ASOS maternity. Mine is actually a New Look one which is in the sale now - just in case any expectant mums out there  are after a last minute Christmas jumper! 
I just love Noah's facial expressions in each of these photos and couldn't resist sharing them with you!


As we are all winding down for Christmas now, my blog is going to be a little quiet as I enjoy time with the family. So, I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I also want to thank you all for your continued support in reading my blog and all the lovely feedback I have had. It really means a lot to us all and I'm very thankful to have such great support from you all.

Love Bunty!
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig