6.12.14

December dinner party


Last night we had a group of friends over for a bit of a dinner party. It was such a lovely time to be together, enjoying wholesome conversation, plenty or laughter and food a' plenty! Eddy and I really enjoy hosting dinner as it is one thing that tends to be really easy for everyone, no baby sitter required! 
I get so much out of it too as it offers me a chance to unwind and build on my own friendships whilst Noah doesn't need my attention.



I was setting up the tables whilst Noah was finishing off his dinner last night- hence his mouth open pose! Haha- Please excuse him! 


Sorry I didn't take many photos of the meal itself- the lighting was typically dark and gloomy as the nights are so dark at the moment. But we rounded off the night with fresh coffee and these cute cadbury chocolates...delish!

I love setting the table for a homely meal and I cannot wait to start doing more Christmassy themed tables! 

Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig