4.5.15

Bank Holiday Blossoms





I spent a large part of my bank holiday today in the garden with Noah as the weather was gorgeous, Jonah was happily snoozing and Daddy was away. I know Instagram has been taken over with some of the most beautiful shots of blossoms at the moment but I couldn't resist joining in when I saw some of these one's in Grandma's garden. The pinks are so charming against the blue skies of spring and the trees at this time of year are awash with the prettiest hues of pink and magenta- it's enough to cheer the saddest mood! 
I thought I would share some of my favourites with you...I must have taken near fifty shots of these! You can tell I'm completely obsessed  I just really love these dainty seasonal blossoms.

Happy bank holiday all! I hope you everyone had a lovely day

Love Bunty
xXx









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig