1.5.15

Florals & kilts!




Last weekend, one of Eddy's sister's got married and it was such a special day for the whole family. I'm always amazed at the way weddings just bring out the best in everyone-adults and children alike! Apart from the odd moment of tiredness, the children all did really well and coped with the crowds and routine of the day superbly. My husband Eddy was chief photographer and did a pretty darn good job to capture the essence of what the day was all about. 
This wedding was my first 'Scottish' wedding where the groom and groomsmen all wore kilts. Even the two youngest boys, Noah and his cousin Raphael wore little kilts and they all looked amazing!

 I thought it would be nice to share with you a few snaps of us in our finest florals and kilts! Obviously, the bride and groom are still away on honeymoon so I am only going to post photos of our outfits...the rest will be a surprise! However, my other sister in law has written up a lovely post on her blog about the style and decor of the wedding itself which you can read about (here.)

(My dress is from Asos and my shoes are New Look- I did a post on them the other day which you can read (here.)

Happy Friday all!

Love Bunty
xXx






















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig