27.5.15

May Favourites



I haven't done a favourites post in a little while but I have got a couple of products that have become firm favourites lately so I thought I would do a quick round up for you all!
First up are these pretty bath bombs from Lush Cosmetics. I've got to the point where I want one of these every time I take a bath and I'm sorely disappointed when they run out! One of my birthday presents from Eddy was a gorgeous hamper full of Lush products which are almost completely used now! I decided to do a little haul at the weekend to replenish some of my favourite bombs and bubble bars. At the end of the day, when the kids are asleep I really look forward to taking a hot relaxing bath before bed. It's become a staple part of my unwind routine and choosing one of these amazing scented bombs is all part of the fun for me!


The other product I have really been enjoying is Clinique's take the day off cleansing balm. I've used Emma Hardies' one in the past and loved that but this one is much more purse friendly so I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't disappointed either. It has an equally beautiful consistency which melts away makeup and really nourishes and hydrates my skin. As I always like to thoroughly wash my face after removing makeup, I will sometimes apply a thin layer of this last thing at night to offer an intensive hydration boost.
A little of this product goes a really long way so I'm expecting this to last me a good while- I really like it!


So those are my current faves for this month. Have you tried any of them? I've included a few more snaps of them from the shoot earlier. The sun was shining beautifully so I was thankful to be able to use the natural light as it always bring out the best of their vibrance and colour.

Happy Wednesday all!
Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig