19.5.15

Busy bees




I was in the garden last week happily taking in the beautiful fresh scents of cut grass and new flowers blossoming everywhere. The sun was shining and I felt like summer was really arriving in this little corner of Devon. 
However, it was short-lived as this morning we woke up to lashing rain and even a hailstone storm! I don't know what happened but summer definitely seems to be taking a backseat in favour of this chilly wind and the showery clouds that are lingering overhead.
As changeable as the weather is here in England there are some beautiful moments that I have felt inspired to try and catch. As Noah is taking such an interest in the world outside, I thought what better way to teach him about nature than to photograph it myself- starting with this little busy bee I managed to snap while he happily buzzed around these flowers. 
I love hearing how he mimics birds and bees- even when he's looking at a wriggly worm or a ladybird! 

I hope you're all having a fabulous week?!
Love Bunty
xXx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig