31.5.15

Singing in the rain with Joules Wellingtons


It has become a bit of a household joke that every summer I'm tempted to buy a new pair of wellingtons. Let's be honest, they are an essential for our English summers here in the UK- especially when there is camping involved! 
However, even I have to admit I don't think i'll be buying more any time soon as I absolutely love my Joules Evedon ones. I thought to myself the other day, what's the point?! These just tick every box for me and Wellies aren't supposed to stay squeaky clean are they?


 I bought these three years ago and they have served my muddy-puddle-jumping antics perfectly. 
Considering i've always been quite insecure about my feet,(sadly, I wasn't graced with delicate or small feet), you can imagine shoe shopping can be rather hit and miss. Joules, however, are a brand that just seem to work consistently. Their sizes are so comfortable and their wellies never require any painful breaking-in process. Quite simply, they're a delight to wear.


Aside from being really practical for muddy country walks and all the singing in the rain I have time for in my life, (haha!) they are also so pretty. Let's be honest, if I can bridge practicality with 'oh so pretty to look at'- I will find a way! Joules make it such an easy task with the cute mustard yellow ribbons on the backs of these wellies. 


I tell you, 'farmer chic' is coming around! 
Now where is my tweed jacket?!

Happy Sunday all!
Love Bunty
xXx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig