15.5.15

Unwinding with candles


I've written about my love of candles in the past and since then it hasn't changed- I'm still obsessed! They are my 'go to' ingredient for a relaxing evening after the children have gone to bed. I love to run a hot bath and light them around me, or light up the lounge and turn the main lights off. And of course, I love a good candle-lit dinner too!

Like many eighteen year olds, my little sister is getting stuck into her A-level exams now and even though it is a few weeks of stress that does pass quite quickly in the grand scheme of things, I know how intense those weeks are with the pressure to gain the right grades to make it onto your desired university course, or, indeed whatever other plans you have!


I popped into one of my favourite stores looking for something to bring her a little bit of cheer and found these gorgeous candles by the company Pintail candles. They have the most mouthwateringly delicious scents ever and I was spoilt for choice with the various scents, colours and sizes on offer. I opted for Elderflower champagne and Apple blossom & wild berry in the end: two of my favourites. They are so daintily packaged and look gorgeous anywhere in the home. 



Have you come across Pintail candles before? If not, check out there website  (here)- you're bound to find a treat!

Happy weekend all!
Love Bunty
xXx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig