6.4.16

A few blue birthday treats





As a little birthday treat to myself, I recently bought myself a pair of the new Joules trainers with a few spare vouchers I had. There’s nothing quite like a pair of bright, eye catching shoes to put a spring in your step, at least that’s what I told myself when I decided to go for these! 

Even though these are really quite a statement shoe, something about them really inspired me and after seeing them on the website, I couldn't wait to have a closer look! They're just so cheerful to look at with the neon coral laces and beautiful floral print pattern. I think these are so thoughtfully designed to be a bit different and, in my opinion, just that bit more special than your average fashion trainer.



It goes without saying that these are so comfy to wear all day too! I love wearing them out and about, pretty regardless of how well they actually 'go' with my outfit if i'm honest. They're beautifully supportive and make being on my feet all day seem a doddle- nice one Joules!



Another birthday present I received, this time from my husband, was this beautiful cashmere jumper from Marks and Spencer's. 
If I'm totally honest, I've always felt a little bit intimidated by cashmere fearing that ultimately either myself or the children would spill something on it- that's if ever I had the guts to buy a piece! This is actually my first ever cashmere jumper and whilst it was definitely a bit of an investment piece, I have totally fallen in love with it. It's such a light and luxuriously soft layer that I know I will treasure forever. Eddy actually let me choose the colour so I opted for the sky blue as I felt this would make a nice little spring/summer addition to the old wardrobe!


If you're interested to take a closer look at either of these, I've linked to them below!


Hope you're having a lovely week friends!

Love,










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig