9.4.16

Guest curation with Wayfair




I've been tremendously grateful for the opportunities my blog has brought me over the past couple of years and not least for the amazing people and businesses I've had the pleasure of working and collaborating alongside. 
I was completely delighted to have been asked to host a curated event with Wayfair involving the challenge of styling a sideboard for three different spaces in the home. When my beautiful sideboard arrived, I got to work straight away with arranging the surface of it in order to best complement the function of each individual room. Looking specifically at bedroom, hallway and lounge compositions, I had such fun coming up with different displays and uses for this beautiful piece of furniture.




I've always felt my personal style is quite understated, eclectic and fun. I don't really subscribe to many design rules, instead I favour a relaxed approach, often feeling my way when it comes to choosing items to display and arrange throughout my home.



Hallways provide a great opportunity to welcome people into your home. As this sideboard has found a permanent position in our hallway, I like to keep it looking as uncluttered as possible here. It's actually the first thing guests see as they enter our home and being so, I like it to quietly reflect a little about ourselves and our personalities.


Using flowers to cheerfully welcome passers by into our home is something I love to do. These days, flowers are so easy to get hold of and I often pop a seasonal bunch in my basket when I'm at the supermarket. They instantly lift this sideboard, brightening and freshening the whole scheme.


I think the sideboard really works well as a lounge accent too. It's practical for storing away all those bits and pieces; be it for dvd storage, magazines, books etc, there is ample room in the drawers and cupboards to hide away all those things that can easily cause clutter to what should be a relaxing and cosy space.


I've had such a wonderful time working with Wayfair and I'm so excited to be able to now direct you over to their website where you can see more of my guest curation with them! 
To read more about how I styled this sideboard for six different looks, follow this link here.

There is also a guest curation Q&A with Wayfair where you can learn a little more about me, what inspires me and how the blog has motivated me to push myself. Read more about this here!

I really hope you have enjoyed this post, it has certainly been a lot of fun putting it together! If anything, I hope this might inspire you to be confident with styling your own homes and to just trust your instincts to be bold and brave!

Love,



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig