12.4.16

Classic jeans & tee




I don't know if there has ever been a more staple pairing than the classic jeans and tee combo in the whole of fashion history! I'm by no means an expert but I have been falling back on this look pretty much every day for the last month! This casual style is one I find so easy and practical, especially around the children. Unfussy, low maintenance and yet somehow timeless. It's a great combo to make you feel slightly in tune with the current trends, with minimal effort required!




And then of course, there is the obligatory white sneaker. These ones are from Next and once more I have been teaming these with just about every outfit I could get away with these past few weeks. They're a canvas fabric and whilst they don't stay squeaky clean for long, they do wash beautifully returning to their pristine condition every time!



I've always felt that clothes should be comfortable before fashionable. It's finding a bridge between the two that makes you feel like you've really struck gold and that's exactly how I feel in comfy cotton tees paired with a well fitting denim jean. It's the little details like these that make running around, keeping up with the household that bit easier! As a young mum, I can definitely vouch for a classic jeans and tee combo any day of the week!


What's your 'go to' outfit for simple, comfy style?

Love,












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig