22.4.16

Spring lips with Mac




You probably know by now that I am a big fan of lipstick! In fact, I shamefully carry around a good half a dozen in the bottom of my handbag wherever we go. I find that even on days when i'm not bothering with makeup, a quick swipe of lipstick is enough to just make me feel as though I look a little more human! 

Mac have been a longstanding personal favourite brand for makeup and I adore their cremesheen range of lipsticks. Buttery soft and with great staying power, these beautiful lipsticks are a doddle to apply and always look so lovely.



I did a little online shop the other day in Selfridges and treated myself to a couple of nude lipsticks which I thought would be perfect for spring and easy to wear with any outfit. I opted for Creme Cup; a pinky based nude and Pure Zen; a more peachy based nude. They are fairly similar but Zen is definitely more of a classic nude colour and works really well with light makeup whilst Creme Cup is more of a girly pink colour, easy enough to work with a lot of makeup looks but with a real summery vibe!





I find that Mac lipsticks really bridge the gap between high street and high end makeup. They are exceptionally well made, they're nourishing and the formula really lasts well. I think considering the price point is normally £15 a bullet, they are comparable to high end makeup brands such as Estee Lauder, but without the same price tag!

Are you a fan of Mac lipsticks? What's your go to colour?

Love,










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig