27.4.16

Spring makeup bag!



As the seasons rotate, I always really enjoy changing up the contents of my makeup bag to suit them accordingly. My skin always alters during the warmer months; it's far less dry in general and I find myself choosing makeup products that are adapted for 'normal skin' during this time of year.



I strip back on products and often swap heavy foundations out in favour of light BB creams. The colours I choose also tend to lighten. From dark berry tones to pale pinks and peaches, I like to rely on lighter colours during spring to enhance a more natural and 'barely there' look.
Let's face it, nobody enjoys being caked in makeup with a hot sun burning down on them and I think spring is a good time to begin reassessing the products we use on our skin all in preparation for the warmer months!

I thought I would share a few snaps of my current makeup bag faves. These are all products I've been using on a daily basis for the past month or so. I've got a bit of a mix of high street and more high end products thrown in there, but these days there are so many brilliant duplicates for high end brands meaning it's very easy to recreate any particular look and it needn't cost very much either!








I've linked below to all of these products if you fancy a closer peek!

Rimmel blush (Live Pink)


Hope you're all having a lovely week!
Love,









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig