28.4.16

My favourite EB pattern




I've been gradually collecting various pieces from Emma Bridgewater for a couple of years now and each year I'm always intrigued to see which new patterns they are going to bring out.
When the Rose and Bee collection launched, I knew it wouldn't be long till I had to sample some of this loveliness for myself! 
Since purchasing my first mug with the word 'mum' painted on the front, I have fallen in love with this collection and it's safe to say, it has definitely become a firm personal favourite!







I just love how pretty and spring-like the design is with the beautiful pale blue lettering and pink florals adorning each piece. It always feels a little special sipping my tea from this mug in the mornings!






I also added this matching plate to my collection last year and I love using it for lazy weekend breakfasts or for displaying home baked goodies on! It's so cheerful and yet simple! I have quite a few of the EB plates now but again, this one remains my ultimate fave!



The jug was a purchase I couldn't resist making at the end of last year. It happened to be a seconds piece and so I got it at a really good price. I really love the size of it and how versatile it is. I love using it as a vase for fresh flowers but come summer, I can imagine using it to pour Pimms in the garden, or to hold fresh juices to quench thirsty boys appetites!

There are some gorgeous new pieces arriving at Emma Bridgewater and I can definitely see myself getting very tempted all over again!
What's your fave EB design?

Love,




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig