15.3.15

3 weeks postpartum



Hello everybody! First of all, sorry this post is late- we were away this last week and got back at a ridiculous hour early on saturday morning. Our saturday was a bit of a 'write off' as a result! And, coupled with the fact Eddy had a job on, my hands were pretty busy looking after the babies, so blogging didn't get a look in yesterday!

Anyway, baby Jonah is a whole three weeks old now! I tell you time is beginning to fly. The joy of seeing him develop with every day that passes is making my memory of labour and our stay in hospital seem very distant indeed!


We have all had a lovely week in Lincoln where we got to introduce Jonah to Eddy's family. He was quite the centre of attention and it was so lovely to have plenty of hands to help. You forget just how much of an impact family have when you don't live near any, Eddy and I even managed to sneak off for a few hours the other day to have a (child free!) date!

Jonah seems to be doing really well with the feeding and we are starting to find a routine that works for us. As we have been away, I haven't weighed myself so I don't really know where I'm at this week but, to be honest, it's nice to not focus on weight loss at the moment. I had a lot more to lose after I had Noah and I think the 'not stressing' about it attitude really helped me to eventually lose the weight I wanted to.


Today I managed to find an hour to go for a power walk whilst Eddy watched the babies. We have a lovely three mile route that takes us along the seafront and it's such a lovely place to get some sea air into your lungs and I tell you it has done my energy levels the world of good too!
 I am feeling nearly all back to normal now and I am gaining confidence in my new status as mummy to two! 

I hope you all had a lovely week too!

Love Bunty
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig