24.3.15

Stars, stripes and dinosaurs




After doing a bit of a clothing haul for the boys recently, I realised I have subconsciously repeatedly opted for stars and stripes, especially in the babies' clothing. I don't know what it is about stripes but I love them. Not only are a large percentage of my own clothes stripey but so are my husband's now.



I also have a bit of a 'thing' for stars on the children's clothes and accessories. There are some lovely starry bits and pieces in the shops at the moment and Jonah particularly had been the focus of my starry themed shopping.




The other day when I was doing some birthday shopping for Eddy, I also picked up a few things for the babies and one item was this gorgeous dinosaur jumper from Marks and Spencers. Noah is really keen on dinosaurs at the moment and he spends a good part of his day practicing his 'roar,' so when I saw this jumper I couldn't resist!



I hope you're all having a great week!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig