27.3.15

New lunch bag


With having a newborn again and needing to have sterilised bottles in order every time we leave the house, I wanted to get a big enough 'lunch bag' to keep everything together for Jonah. As his nappy bag is pretty packed out with both his and Noah's things, I desperately needed a storage solution!

I found this cute boys lunch bag in Cath Kidston and it is the perfect answer to my search! It easily stores two bottles in the main compartment and the lower compartment stores the formula powder in its container. I love it! I think the cops and robbers design is so sweet too. What little boy wouldn't love this? Noah has taken a real liking to it- no surprise there! 
When we are out of the formula stage, I think both the boys will enjoy using this bag for their picnics and maybe even school lunches eventually!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig