17.3.15

March Favourites


Hello lovlies! I thought I would pop together a favourites post as it has been a while. Although march is not over yet there are a few products I could name as favourites this month. Yes, they are all makeup related (you know me!) and they have all impressed me recently.



First up is this beautiful bronzer by The Body Shop. Now, I am not the biggest fan of bronzer as I find it is overdone all too often and nobody wants to look like an Oompa loompa do they? But, I have to admit I have been craving just a hint of colour on my face as during the winter months my natural skin reverts to a very pale shade indeed! I have been using the tiniest amount of this on a big fluffy brush to just create a healthy glow which not only conceals signs of sleep deprivation but actually makes me look like I have seen the sun. But the trick is ladies, use only a little on the areas the sun would naturally catch on your face.
 This product should last me a realllly long time and so far I'm really enjoying it and I have to say that packaging is right up my street- clean, unfussy and very practical!

My Burts Bees lip balm was one I bought for my hospital stay in Feb but I have been wearing it non-stop this month too. My lips have a tendency to feel dry at the best of times- regardless of how much water I drink, sadly! But this little guy has really been making a difference. I pop it on first thing in the morning when I apply my makeup and I just find it has been really helping to keep my lips hydrated and smooth. Plus, it helps that it smells divine! I got the mango butter one and it is just beautiful!


I have also been loving a new mascara find which is Bourjois' push up volume glamour. My old max factor one had run dry and so I was on the hunt for something with a really soft brush application- my preferred choice. This mascara really ticked the boxes I like: it has a large soft brush which is really gentle on the lashes. It also provides really great coverage and is buildable so you can opt for a 'barely there' look, or apply in layers for something a bit more dramatic!


My highlighter from The Body Shop is an old love of mine. I used to wear this a lot as a teen and I still love it now. I don't know how many times I have repurchased this over the years but the colour just really works with my skin tone and just provides the perfect gentle glow. I like to wear this over my makeup, on its own with no makeup, or mixed with my foundation. It's pretty versatile that way which is great because if you just want to make your skin look alive and fresh it's a great product to pop on with nothing else- I do this a lot in the summer months! Equally, its a great product to mix with foundation to enhance that natural glow and provide beautiful dewy finish.

My lipstick is a recent purchase from the Barry M counter. It was a bit of a whim purchase as that colour just screamed to me 'spring is here' and I couldn't resist! Don't be fooled though, it is quite sheer so you can really build up to that colour if you wish, or just have a hint of colour on your lips if you're not really digging full on lilac lips.

So there we have it! My march faves, what where yours?
Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig