5.3.15

Home Alone!



This morning marked my first experience of being home alone with the children. Eddy needed to pop into the office for a couple of hours which gave me the opportunity to test my 'mummy' skills and master multitasking on a whole new level! 


I have to say, I have been secretly quite anxious about Eddy going back to work as Noah has found a new love of exploring anything remotely dangerous in the last couple of weeks. He seems to have his timing down to a fine art as his recent explorations of the electric sockets tend to happen just as i'm sitting down to nurse the baby. As you can imagine, when you are the only parent at home, those moments can be particularly challenging.
However, we made it through and we're all still here!


 Actually, it wasn't half as daunting as I thought it would be, it's just that the day seems to disappear amidst nappy changes, feeds, household chores and chasing after a toddler. If I thought I had my work cut out before Jonah arrived, I certainly have it now! Haha! 


It's not easy but it has been surprisingly enjoyable. Accepting new routines and priorities is always a difficult one for me but I'm finding my own way to muddle through and I'm pretty pleased with how well we've all coped thus far. 

Here's to the next week...taking it one day at a time!

Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig